EXPERIENCED, FLEXIBLE AND COMPETENT
The law firm was founded in 1991 by patent attorney Dr. Klaus Liedtke. From 1981 to 1991, Dr. Klaus Liedtke was head of the Patent Department at the Ilmenau University of Technology. In April 2004, the Liedtke & Partner partnership was born when partners Catrin Finger and Markus Liedtke joined. The Liedtke & Partner patent attorney law firm is based in Erfurt, the capital of Thuringia, Germany.
The Liedtke & Partner law firm works in the following areas of intellectual property law:
- Elaboration and filing of patent applications, trademark applications, utility patent applications, and design patent applications.
- Representation in opposition proceedings.
- Patent portfolio analyses.
- Patent evaluations.
- Freedom to operate analyses
- Enforcement of trademark rights against third parties.
- Preparation of license contracts.
- Defense against infringements of trademark rights of third parties.
- Preparation of expert opinions in the fields of patent and trademark law.
Our law firm employs only patent attorneys for its attorney positions. The law firm has comprehensive experience representing patent and trademark matters before the German Patent and Trademark Office, the European Patent Office, the European Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (Alicante), and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO). This also includes appeals before the European Patent Office Board of Appeals and the German Federal Patent Court, as well as appeals in patent matters, trademark appeals, cancellation proceedings, and nullity proceedings.
Our experts offer a wide range of technical and technological areas of experience, especially in the fields of physics, electronics, electrical engineering, and mechanical engineering.