The patent law firm Liedtke & Partner, based in Erfurt, operates nationally and internationally, primarily in the fields of mechanical engineering, automotive, electrical engineering and medical technology. Liedtke & Partner represents German and international clients and works internationally as a coordinating law firm.
Liedtke & Partner employs over 20 people. We are looking for a to strengthen our team
- Patent attorney assistant (m / f / d)
- Legal assistant (m / f / d)
for the independent processing of correspondence in German and English. In particular, experience with English-language correspondence and a high degree of personal responsibility are required.
You are also welcome to apply to us if you have already started your training as a patent attorney assistant or as a legal assistant (m / f) but have not yet completed it.
- Administration of industrial property rights, processing in the patent and trademark area, processing of formalities and deadline matters
- Correspondence with clients, domestic and foreign lawyers and patent offices
- Filing and maintaining patent, trademark and design applications, searches in the relevant registers and databases
- Office organization, data acquisition and master data maintenance of property rights files with the file management program WinPat
What you can expect from us
- a permanent full-time position with attractive remuneration
- a varied and demanding area of responsibility
- a pleasant atmosphere in a young, very friendly and motivated team
- diverse opportunities for professional development
We expect this from you
- A completed or started apprenticeship as a patent attorney assistant (m / f) or an apprenticeship as a legal assistant (m / f)
- preferably work experience in a comparable position
- very good written and spoken German and English
- preferably knowledge of how to use a file management program
- a structured, independent and careful way of working
- Reliability, flexibility and organizational skills
We offer a diverse and team-oriented work environment with nice and helpful colleagues in a beautiful law firm in the south of Erfurt, personal development opportunities and attractive remuneration. A friendly and collegial relationship is just as important to us as the implementation of the wishes and expectations of our clients. You can look forward to an attractive workplace, flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as drinks, fruit and physiotherapists.
We look forward to your application, also by email at email@example.com .
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.